Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Job hunting?

I don't want anyone (namely my employees!) to worry, but I am job hunting.  Of course, I have been for close to 2 years now.  It's not that I hate my job (actually, I quite enjoy it) but I know I don't want to stay where I am the rest of my life, so I'm always open to checking out an interesting opening.  My awesome aunt is about to lose her job (her company is closing 9 branches, one of which happens to be hers) and is on the hunt.  In the process of applying for a job with a certain government agency (where I would LOVE to work), she came across a job in which she thought I'd be interested.  She not only thought of me when she read about the job opening, but she took a break from her own intensive search to call and let me know about it.  I'm so lucky to love an aunt who lets me know when she's thinking of me...and lets me know about potentially awesome job opportunities!

No comments:

Post a Comment