Monday, May 6, 2013

Still too grumpy to document the juice fast but I do have some news.

Grandpa continues to improve and is on progressively less oxygen to keep him breathing. He was more alert today than I have seen him in several days, but was more grumpy than he had been. Honestly, I consider this good news, as he is typically grumpy when he's in the hospital, so this means he's getting back to normal! Hooray! The down side, though, is that Grandma has been completely wearing herself out being at his bedside all her waking hours and she ended up in the hospital herself today. It was just high blood pressure from the stress she's under and was released this evening but it was still worrisome.

I think that's about it without talking about food. Man, I'm hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment