Thursday, May 16, 2013

Juicing, part 4, no TMI to report (I'm sure you're disappointed)

Day 7: Saturday, Weight, 208
It's Saturday!  My day off this week.  We're celebrating Mother's Day, too, which is nice.  Things are going well with the fast, really nothing to report.  I'm feeling the best I have so far, in a good mood and not terribly hungry.  Hopefully this keeps up!  Princess kept reaching for my cup while we were out buying flowers to plant at my grandma's house so finally I let her try it.  She didn't make a nasty face, but she also didn't drink any more when I offered it!  While we were making juice Man and I were actually joking around and having fun.  It was the best time I've had in a while.  We laughed and teased each other and talked about the ridiculousness that is the amount of fruit and veggies in our fridge.  We actually bought a 25lb bag of carrots the other day.  Crazy!  Man doesn't think we'll ever get through that many carrots, but I bet him we'd go through it in a week.  We'll see who's right!

Man feels awful today.  He opted out of celebrating Mother's Day with us, just because he didn't want to leave the house.

Day 8: Sunday
It's been a pretty good day.  I'm a little more tired and grumpy than I was yesterday but basically okay.  I'm working today and I'm training the new guy, so I think that's helping keep me busy and keep my mind off things.  Happy Mother's Day, by the way!  Miss Thing asked me yesterday to run a 5K with her this summer and of course I said yes, so we started training today.  Not a good idea.  Feeling woozy and weak, like I'm drunk only not having fun.  I thought I was going to pass out on the path and then again later at home.  Man got me settled on the couch and then went to take care of the evening chores.  He's getting the laundry from the drier, putting the sheets back on the bed and taking care of everything.  Thank goodness!

Man didn't write any notes for this day but he reported feeling pretty good.  Currently he's eating lunch and juicing the rest of the day.  He told me he had homemade soup with lots of chicken in it today.  It sounded good and I'm super jealous!

No comments:

Post a Comment