Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Juicing, part 7, the final days

Wow, I realize this was more than a week ago and I'm just now getting to cleaning up the post and publishing it.  Oops!  I promise I'll wrap this whole juicing thing up soon!

Day 13: Friday, Weight 201
Today is the last day of the full fast.  I was really hoping that number up there was going to be an even 200 but for some reason the weight loss has slowed down.  I can't complain too much, though; 15 pounds in 13 days is pretty impressive.  I'm feeling good and enjoying the fact that I no longer need to eat but I am looking forward to real food again.  I still wonder if this was the most healthy way to do a cleanse, but all in all I feel good and it's been a fairly positive experience.  I really hope we can keep up with juicing once I'm eating.

Day 14: Saturday, Weight 200
I DID IT!!  I had to weigh myself again today just to see if I was able to hit 200 before starting with real food and I did!  I'm really looking forward to dinner tonight!
Later in the day: Dinner was kind of a disappointment.  Man and I took the girls to our favorite restaurant and although it was great to eat again and even better to sit down together as a family, the food just didn't taste that good.  I only ate about half of my meal and took it home with me, hoping it may taste better to me tomorrow.  (Note from the day I'm posting instead of the day I wrote this: it didn't really taste any different.  I'm wondering if it was the food and not me)  I'm really looking forward to seeing how this goes in the future.  The plan is to continue to juice during the day, but to eat a healthy breakfast and dinner.  We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment