Saturday, May 18, 2013

Juicing, part 5


I've realized that since I've gotten so far behind this is getting a little confusing, so I'm going to start including days of the week, and I'm hoping to go back through and do that from the beginning.  Bear with me!

Day 9: Monday, Weight 205
Today has been a day of recovery.  Last night was brutal and I'm still not feeling good. I'm definitely better than I was the first couple days but no where near where I was before trying to run.  I'm super tempted to eat some protein.  I keep thinking that will make the dizziness go away.  I know we did our research before starting this but it's seeming more and more like a really stupid idea.  I'm ready for this to be over.

Day 10: Tuesday
I'm feeling so much better than yesterday.  I've got Doll Baby and Princess today while BBS serves jury duty (daggonit, I never did write that post!) and they're keeping me going, but surprisingly (thankfully!) I'm not really suffering.  I had a headache when I woke up this morning but other than that I'm feeling good.  I even went jumpy jumpy (bounced on the trampoline) with Princess for a while.  It was really great to spend some time with the monkeys and I even got to see the older ones for a little while when they got home from school.  We've all been so busy lately (and honestly, I've been pretty grumpy) that we haven't taken the time to just enjoy each other.  Today was a great day!

Interesting side note: Man and I are both chapstick addicts but we have noticed that neither one of us is using nearly as much as before we started the juice fast.  We don't really know if it's because we're drinking more or if there's some nutrient in which we were deficient but either way we like not being so tied to our little tubes of lip balm!

No comments:

Post a Comment