Thursday, May 30, 2013

I'm starting to think Lolly likes her bath.  Not in the sense that she is pleasant during bath time, but in the sense that she purposely does things that result in me having to give her a bath.  And when I say "does things"  I mean "rolls in poop".  Disgusting.  I hope this is just a phase because I'm getting really tired of smelling poo when I lean down to wipe her feet when she comes in and giving her baths every other day!

UPDATE:  I actually wrote this about a week ago but there was just too much going on and I didn't get around to posting it.  Today I was going to post about our zoo trip yesterday but I can't get the pictures to load, so I'm resorting to an old post.  Okay, all that was to say that we have started tieing Lolly in the back yard when she goes outside and she has now gone nearly a week without a bath.  It also keeps Wolfey from wondering as far since he doesn't like to get too far from Lolly.  This is working nicely and also forcing Man and I to walk daily so Lolly can get her exercise.  Win, win, win!

No comments:

Post a Comment