Friday, May 10, 2013

She wasn't broken.

Roxie is getting "fixed" today.  I've never quite understood that terminology, but we'll go with it.  Anyway, the vet BBS uses happens to be really close to my work and since BBS is serving jury duty (which I think is awesome, by the way, but that's probably another post) and her hubby works in the opposite direction, I volunteered to drop Roxie off on my way to work.  Because I'm awesome like that.  I met her hubby in town before work to do the puppy exchange before we both hopped on the highway going opposite directions and I dropped Roxie and the crate off at the vet and went on my merry way.  BBS will pick Roxie up this evening and all will be right in the world.  Except one thing.  While I did remember to take Wolfey's crate with me for Roxie to ride in (she's outgrown her old crate and thankfully BBS lives really close to where her hubby and I met so he didn't have to drive very far with Roxie scrambling all over him because she's not used to being lose in the car) and I even remembered to leave the crate at the vet's office so BBS would have it when she picks Roxie up this evening, I forgot to leave Roxie's collar.  Because I'm smart like that.  So, BBS, you're welcome for saving hubby a trip in the wrong direction this morning, but good luck taking Roxie out to potty when you can't attach her leash!  Oops!

2 comments:

  1. No worries! I appreciate all that you do and I made a little collar out of rope to attach the leash temporarily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you were so creative! I actually had fun having a little cuddle time with such a little puppy. I never got to know my babies when they were that small!

      Delete