Thursday, May 9, 2013

Another reason Man is a keeper

I'm having a crappy day today.  Like, it's only 12:15 and I've already cried twice and been close to tears several more times.  There's really nothing that's gone super wrong, it's just a lot of silly little things, combined with the fact that I'm crazy moody today.  Man thinks it's from the juice fast, I wonder if it's not a little from that and a little from the fact that I'm about due to...umm...you know.  Anyway, he always texts to check in a few times throughout the work day and just shot me a message asking how I'm holding up.  When I told him about my day, he said he has a big hug waiting for me at home.  Admittedly, he had me close to tears again, but I really am lucky to love someone so supportive and loving!

No comments:

Post a Comment