Sunday, May 26, 2013

Man v. dog

Poor Man is just having problem after problem with the dogs.  First Lolly rolled in something so stinky it about made Man throw up (I was at work so I didn't have to deal with it), then Wolfey bit Man and broke the skin (long story and definitely needs its own post) and then this morning Man and Lolly were going around a corner toward each other and didn't see each other and ended up in a head on collision with Lolly's head hitting into Man's knee.  She hit so hard it brought Man to tears (I can only imagine the headache she must have today!).  He's convinced the dogs are conspiring to take him out and I just feel so bad about what he's going through.  I wish I was the one staying the dogs and kids instead of Man.  Poor guy!  I'm just lucky I love someone who loves my dogs, despite their rotten tendencies!

No comments:

Post a Comment