Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Tip for a happy home

When your fiance comments that she has gained weight since she met you, even if your intention is to commiserate because you have as well, NEVER say "I know"!!  And when I say never, I mean NEVER!!! While it is nice to agree with your fiance and even nicer to support and love her no matter how she looks, agreeing that she has gained weight will NOT get you the desired result.  Even if your "I know" is followed immediately by an "I have too, but I know it's from the stress and dining out so much associated with moving and that we'll both take it back off easily," it's still NEVER okay to agree that your fiance has gained weight. For the record, Man learned this one the hard way.  I just thought I'd share in case there's anyone else out there who might consider being so "supportive".

No comments:

Post a Comment