Friday, March 8, 2013

Craptastick

Man and I are taking the girls on a birthday trip this weekend. I took today off work so we could leave early to pick the girls up from school and we're spending the whole weekend in Indianapolis. We were ready to walk out the door when I let the dogs in from their final potty break before my friend comes to stay with them and discovered that Lolly had gotten into something stinky. Were we kenneling the dogs I would have just loaded her up and paid the extra for them to bathe her at the kennel but with two dogs and a cat that would have cost us a small fortune, so instead my friend is spending the weekend at the house. I didn't want to give her one more thing to do, so I decided on a quick bath for Lolly before we left. Thank goodness I did, because the something stinky turned out to be a hunk of dog poop that was so big I pulled it off of Lolly and flushed it down the toilet. Gross!! Of course it put us being and now I'm a bit grumpy because of having to deal with what was most likely the ickiest thing I've encountered as a doggy mommy but I am so lucky that Man was so patient with me and I am SO thankful I went ahead and did the bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment