Saturday, March 2, 2013

Call from BBS

BBS: "So, I'm sure you already know this, but your fiance is awesome."

Me: "I'm aware, but can I ask what he did?"

BBS: "He offered me a laptop for free!"

Me: "I mentioned the other night that you're looking for a laptop for your new Thirty-One business.  He said he had one that might work.  I didn't realize he was going to offer it for free.  That's pretty awesome!"

BBS: "He said it doesn't have Windows on it, though.  Do you know anything about it?  Is it still user friendly?"

Me: "I played around with his laptop and Linux (the operating system he uses) seems to be a lot like Windows, it's just that things are named differently." 

BBS: "Yeah, I told him I'm going to need a lesson!"

Yep, my guy's pretty great.  And I love that he's willing to share his computer genius with my friends and family!  Oh, and I can't wait to host BBS's first Thirty-One party tomorrow!  If anyone is looking to buy any Thirty-One, let me know and I'll hook you up with the best new consultant around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment