Thursday, March 7, 2013

Princess and Roxy are visiting me today.  In a matter of 2 minutes I about peed my pants from laughing so hard just over 17,592 times.  Items to note:

Princess put an M&M in her mouth.  She then realized she should offer to share, took it out of her mouth and offered it to me.  No, thanks.

While sitting together, I kissed Princess on the forehead.  She immediately turned and kissed Roxy on the forehead.

I turned my back for about a second and a half.  In that time Roxy disappeared.  Princess advised me that "Roxy in a cage".  Roxy was located in a closed cabinet.

While playing with Roxy, Princess became upset.  She told me "Roxy have boo boo", so I looked.  It was Roxy's ear!  I guess Princess had never noticed that Roxy has floppy ears and thought the flap was displaced skin.

For the record, my customers LOVE the girls.  One even wanted to take Roxy home with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment