Saturday, March 30, 2013

How DID I get so lucky?

I often consider how lucky I am to love Man (so much easier than "my-male-counterpart-who-is-currently-nameless-due-to-his-dislike-of-being-called-"Man"-on-my-blog" so he'll just have to deal with it until he comes up with something better) but in the past couple days he has gone WAY above and beyond. I'm not sure what I did, but somehow I did some major damage to my back. Yesterday I woke up super stiff and in a lot of pain. I hoped it would get better as I moved around and worked out the kinks but it only got worse throughout the day. By the time I got home I could barely walk. Man waited on me hand and foot helped me get around the house and even made me a cane out of stuff we had around the house. This morning I was doing a little better but still in a lot of pain, so he drove me to the chiropractor (who,by the way, came in to the office just for me today. I really have been given the royal treatment this weekend!), made me lunch and took excellent care of me. As I lay here icing my back, watching tv and blogging, Man is cleaning out the cat box, running the vacuum and washing the dishes. I don't think I say it enough. I am so incredibly lucky to love such an amazing Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment