Thursday, February 28, 2013

Man doesn't allow animals on furniture.  My pups are comfy cozy snugglers who need their big comfy couch.  So we struck a deal.  We kept my couch for the dogs to be allowed to lay on and the dogs aren't allowed on Man's couch.  Additionally, he bought baby gates to keep the dogs out of our room and the girls' room in order to keep them off the beds.  Although it's a bit silly, I do see his point.  This morning, I was getting ready for work and Wolfey was sitting in the hallway, crying because he couldn't get in our room.  I was running a little late, so I didn't really have time to go let him in, but Man was still in bed (though awake!) so I asked him to help Wolfey.  Of course, Man took the opportunity to harass me about how spoiled Wolfey is: "He eats better than many humans.  He gets to live inside but go outside whenever he wants to run, play and have adventures.  He has his own sofa!  Those dogs are so spoiled, I bet there are plenty of people who would trade places with them."  Hmmm...my babies?  Spoiled?  I think they got their feelings hurt, I better go snuggle them until they feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment