Thursday, February 21, 2013

Food for thought

Since learning of my allergies, I've become a lot more aware of what I eat and how it affects me.  Man and I have even done some unscientific experiments by eliminating all allergens for a few days and then eating a lot of one of them, to see how I react.  We have found that corn gives me headaches, wheat makes me cranky, and so on.  In the process of all this, I have also found that, although I'm not officially allergic to soy, to much of it makes me incredibly emotional, generally to the point of being weepy.  I've been pretty good about not eating my allergens lately and, with the exception of a little corn syrup in a Sprite I had the other day, I can't pick out any allergens I've had in the past five days.  Today, however, any time I haven't been cranky I've been weepy.  So I'd just like to know - who's tampering with my food!?  I think this may just call for some chocolate therapy!

No comments:

Post a Comment