Friday, February 8, 2013

Happy early Valentine's Day

Man came down last night to bring a carload of stuff and spend the evening together.  Man got home before me and had already unloaded his car, met a woman who was looking at a couch I'm getting rid of (I have a couch available, by the way.  Free to a good home!) and spent some time with the pups.  When I got home, I made sausage and sauerkraut and mashed potatoes (a favorite in my household growing up) and Man and I were in heaven, munching away and chatting about our days.  As I was clearing the table I noticed a red envelope on the end of the table and asked Man what it was.  I have a PO box, so I knew he hadn't gotten the mail, but I thought maybe it was mail of his that he'd picked up as he was pulling out of the driveway in Indy.  Nope.  It's a Valentine's Day card.  For me.  That he won't let me open until NEXT THURSDAY!!  I can't believe he's torturing me like this!  The up side: now I know he only got me a card and I don't have to stress so much about what to get him! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment