Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A blast from the past

I can admit it: I love Gilmore Girls.  Yes, it's cheesey and silly and old, but it's fun and funny and somehow comforting to see all their ups and downs and how they always come out the same on the other side.  Today's episode: The Great Stink.  This is the one that opens with Lorelai and Christopher packing up for an overnight at Christopher's house and she packs so much stuff for the dog that she nearly forgets to take the dog!  The sad thing is, this is so true!  The first time I took the dogs to Man's house half the car was filled with their stuff.  Dog beds, toys, food, treats, leashes...I could go on and on.  And of course, I arrived at Man's house only to find that I'd forgotten the dog bowls and they had to eat out of Disney princess bowls all weekend!  Thankfully the girls didn't mind sharing and all went well, but I still got a pretty good laugh out of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment