Friday, September 21, 2012

The best doggies ever

I had Doll Baby and Princess for the afternoon while BBS went to Miss Thing's Girl Scout gathering and the kids were absolutely adorable with the dogs. Doll Baby was convinced he was going to train the dogs and tried to get them to do all sorts of silly things. At one point, he was actually down on the ground, showing them how to roll over. Every time they would do what he asked (usually by pure coincidence) he would exclaim, "(whichever dog it was) is the best doggy EVER!" The kids were amazingly good and I had such a great time, but I am completely worn out. As I sit here waiting for Date to arrive, I'm contemplating the fact that I'd almost rather be at home in bed right now! I just don't know how BBS does it, but I can honestly say that I am so lucky to have such an amazing role model in my life, and for my nieces and nephews!

No comments:

Post a Comment