Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pissed

I had yesterday's post all written in my head but never had a chance to sit down and write it.  Life just kept coming and there never was time to take a little "me" time.  I was going to talk about how difficult my dogs' lives were before I adopted them and how lucky we all are to have found each other.  I was going to write about our visit to the vet, what I learned and we'll be doing to clear up the latest bout of health issues my dogs are dealing with.  That will all have to wait for another day, because after the night we had last night, I'm not sure I have the focus to get it all down coherently.  That, and I'm not feeling super sympathetic toward Lolly right now.  Let's just say, after cleaning up accidents at 2:00am (when I got up to use the restroom and she peed right in front of me, but I was too asleep to realize what she was doing - until I stepped in it and woke up enough to clean it up) and again at 5:00am (when I awoke to the sound of water [pee] hitting the hardwood floor) and then having to go out with her this morning to collect a urine sample to drop at the vet's office on my way to work, I'm a little pissed off at the whole situation.  Of course, I guess that's better than being pissed on.  Let's just say they better find something out with this sample, because if she doesn't have a good reason for her incontinence, she may just become an outside dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment