Saturday, September 8, 2012

Doggie sedative?

My friend came over last night and I was really worried about how the dogs would do. I haven't had company since Lolly came to live with me. My worries were completely displaced when my friends showed up and the dogs were amazing! Lolly was on her absolute best behavior and Wolfey used his usual coping mechanism of destroying a toy but didn't bother us. I was so happy with how the evening went and thought maybe Lolly was finally settling in...until my company left and the proverbial doo doo hit the fan. Wolfey completely relaxed and zonked out on the bedroom floor and Lolly went crazy. She was in my face, standing on my chest, freaking out with her need for attention. She had me up three tines during the night, despite having stayed up until around 2:00. It makes me wonder if my friend had some sort of sedative affect on her, but whatever it was, I wish it would happen more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment