Saturday, September 1, 2012

Clothes. Everywhere.

I've mentioned before that Wolfey likes to take my pajamas out to the living room when I'm gone.  I've kind of gotten used to having to go on a scavenger hunt before I can change out of my work clothes.  Yesterday, though, I came home to find my pajamas, two pairs of capris, three slippers and a partridge in a pear tree, all on the living room couch!  Okay, I may be stretching it with the bird and the tree, but seriously, just how many pieces of clothing do the dogs need to snuggle with?  I mentioned it to Mom this morning and she suggested that maybe Lolly thought Wolfey was doing me some laundry service and was just trying to help.  This would be funny, if it I hadn't just come out of the bathroom to see her (the dog, not my mom) standing there with my pants hanging out of her mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment