Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Possible solution

My walking buddy had an awesome idea - he brought a leash splitter on our walk tonight. He hooked Lolly up with his dog, who wasn't taking any if Lolly's usual walking antics. They were absolutely hilarious together and Lolly made a fool of herself (and had me in tears I was laughing so hard!) many times but by the end she really did seem to get the concept of walking on a leash. My buddy gave me the splitter and I plan on hooking Lolly to Wolfey the next time we walk. We shall see what happens since Lolly is bigger than Wolfey, but I have high hopes since Wolfey has already established himself as the leader. I'm so lucky to have such an awesome walking buddy who is so great with dogs and really thinks outside the box!

No comments:

Post a Comment