Saturday, April 20, 2013

Super Man

It's been one of those weeks where you run and run and get nowhere.  Thankfully I had all of last weekend off, because I am currently on day 6 of work, 3 of which were 12 hour days and still have one more day to go before I get my one day off and am back at it again.  My new boss (I think his title is regional manager?) stopped in today to check out my store and as he left, I said, "Have a good...umm...weekend?  I don't know, what day is it?" and we actually both had to think about it to remember that it's Saturday!

Thankfully, I have an amazing Man who has kept everything going for me while I'm at work.  He has made me breakfast, packed me lunch and dinner, fed the dogs their dinner, done the dishes and taken care of all the housework this week, and somehow he has still managed to greet me with a smile each night when I finally make it home.  Yesterday he drove 6+ hours to bring the girls home for the weekend and still managed to go to the grocery store and have a delicious dinner ready for when I got home.

The girls are happy to be with us, the dogs are happy to have the girls around and get some attention, Man is happy to spend time with the girls while I'm working all this overtime and I'm just happy that I can be away so much and know things are still taken care of!  I am so lucky to love a Man who not only encourages me to be an independent woman, but also understands and supports me when I just can't do it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment