Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Even worse

My last post was an apology for not writing in a while, but now I've gone even longer.  It's not that I haven't had anything to write about.  I could tell you stories that would have laughing so hard you cried (i.e. my foster friend unintentionally speed dating [she met a guy for a blind date and he was so awful she left after less than an hour and didn't even get dinner or a drink out of the deal!], Schmo getting all excited over a gift when he had no clue what it was or Brady learning to bark [yes, he's a cat.  Yes, it's freaking hilarious to watch!]).  Unfortunately, I could also bore you to tears with the list of reasons why I haven't written (i.e. having no computer, having my smart phone that's smarter than me and refuse to let me on blogger or even facebook, etc.).  Instead, I'll promise to do my best to be better about writing regularly.  Note, I said I'll do my best.  That doesn't mean I'll be successful!  What I will be successful at, though, is keeping a smile on my face while working 36 hours in the next 3 days.  It won't be easy, but I've made it through this before, and this year I have an amazing Man who woke up early this morning to send me off to work with a lunch he packed, homemade juice he made for me this morning and a smile.  It's going to be a long week, but I sure am lucky I love such a supportive Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment