Monday, April 8, 2013

Fantastic frustration

It's funny how you can be so frustrated and so thankful at the same time. Yesterday was an absolutely beautiful day and we spent a lot of it outside. While the girls and I were doing some yardwork, Man clean out both of our cars, vacuuming them and cleaning the windows. In the process, he took everything out of the car...and nothing made its way back in. I got to my meeting tonight to find that I didn't have half of my supplies. In Man's defense, he did tell me that he left everything in the garage, but it was infuriating to arrive unprepared, especially since I had been prepared yesterday. Thankfully, the meeting went fairly smoothly anyway and it wasn't a big deal but I hope next time we can work together a little better!

No comments:

Post a Comment