Sunday, April 21, 2013

Our "fights"

Man and I have the same conversation on a near-daily basis:

Me: Play fighting with Man, "Stop!  You're upsetting Wolfey.  He thinks you're hurting his momma."

Man: Continuing to tickle or otherwise torture me, "He's a dog."

Me: "Poor baby was abused as a puppy and he gets scared easily.  Cut it out!"

Man: "He's a dog."

Me: Comforting Wolfey, "But he doesn't like it when you do that.  Stop it." 

Man: "He's a dog"

Me: Cuddling Wolfey, "Why do you have to be so mean?"

Man: "He does things I don't like."

Me: Picking Wolfey up to snuggle him, "And you yell at him, which is just mean!"

Man: "So if I do something he doesn't like I get in trouble but if he does something I don't like and I yell at him, I get in trouble?"

Me: Loving on Wolfey, "You've got to be nice to him!  Poor baby doesn't understand."

Man: "He's a dog."

Me: "But you tell him to shut up and that's not nice.  You shouldn't ever tell anyone to shut up."

Man: After an awkward pause, "Shut up."

And we both crack up laughing.  Yes, we're weird, but we sure to have fun.  There's nothing better than loving someone who makes you laugh daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment