Thursday, April 18, 2013

Cookie-gasm

I have found The. Most. Amazing. Cookies!  Advertised as wheat-free and gluten-free, I half expected them to be flavor-free, but I'm pretty sure they're better than any store-bought cookie I've ever had.  And with my monster sweet tooth, I've had a LOT of store-bought cookies!  I've mentioned before that I love Pamela's Products but these cookies are seriously awesome.  If you remember the Land O'Lakes butter cookies that were only around a few years but were the most deliciously buttery and yummy cookies you've ever had, imagine those but with pecans inside and no icing.  A-MA-ZING!  And they're wheat free.  And they only have six ingredients, all of which I can pronounce.  I mean, they're almost health food!  And the best part is, I found them at my friendly, neighborhood Kroger store, which means I no longer have to go to some specialty store to get my cookie fix!  I am a seriously happy girl!

In case anyone was wondering, none of the companies mentioned are paying me anything for this, I just think they're great companies.  That being said, if any of the aforementioned companies want to help me out, I'd be happy to continue to sing their praises for the mere fee of a lifetime supply of these amazing cookies!  Okay, let's be honest, I'll continue to sing their praises either way, but I'd still take those free cookies if they're offering!

No comments:

Post a Comment