Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My apologies...

...to those who check in daily.  I know I've kind of been MIA lately.  I promise I have a good excuse!  We've been busy, busy, busy.  Work is picking up and I've been keeping busy with getting the store ready for the summer and hiring and training my staff.  With the weather warming up, we've been keeping busy at home, too, trimming back the attack bushes (my roses tend to grow out over the sidewalk), spending quality family time outside and away from the computers and starting on our Spring cleaning.  I promise I'll be back here daily soon, so please bear with me!  In the mean time, I'll leave you with this mental image: Brady, on top of the ductwork in the basement, covered in dust and cobwebs.  I think our Ragdoll has become a rag mop!

No comments:

Post a Comment