Tuesday, April 23, 2013

BBS, you have a fan! Or a creeper. Actually, I'm not really sure it's a positive thing.

I check my stats every now and then (though not in a while) to see how many page views I have, who's reading (currently nearly half of my page views are in Russia, interestingly enough.  Hello, over there!) and how people have found me.  To do this, I use Blogspot's "traffic sources" feature where it will tell you what people have typed in to get to your blog.  I just checked and someone is actually searching "bbs archive lolly" and found my blog.  Out of curiosity I did the same search, and I think it's safe to say they probably weren't actually looking for my blog, but they found it, none the less.  And when I did the search, I found it too!  Right there, at the bottom of page 1 on Google!  So maybe this person was looking for the other icky things that came up from that search, or maybe they really like BBS and Lolly, but either way, this blog is getting more attention, so I'm choosing to see the positive side!

No comments:

Post a Comment