Monday, November 12, 2012

She sleeps!

Lolly has gotten progressively better about sleep since she came to my house, but we still hadn't had a night of going to bed easily and really sleeping well...until last night!  Woohoo!  We worked hard and played hard Saturday and Sunday, and it really showed.  Saturday night I think she'd gotten her second wind by the time I got home and although she settled back down fairly easily, she definitely needed some love before we went to bed.  Last night, though?  8:30 and she was down for the count.  Mom called around 9:00 and Lolly didn't even lift her head.  Around 9:30 I got up and walked to the kitchen (we'd been in my room, at the complete opposite end of the house) and Lolly didn't bother to get up to follow me.  I was settled in to bed by about 9:45 and both dogs were dead to the world by then.  Lolly did wake me around 6:00 this morning, but after a night like that, I'll take it!  I haven't slept so well in months and I loved every second of it!  For the record, a special thanks goes out to my walking buddy for joining us for an evening stroll and to mother nature for the beautiful day so we could spend so much of it outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment