Thursday, November 8, 2012

An overnight

I had incredibly long days scheduled for yesterday and today, so rather than leaving the dogs home alone a super long time and having to drive the extra long distance out to my house just to sleep and turn around again, I decided to stay at my parents' house last night.  It meant getting out of the house extra early yesterday (though since Lolly had me up around 5:00am that wasn't a problem) but it also meant that the dogs would be let out around 4:00 when my mom got home instead of around 11:00 when I would have gotten home, and that I had a much shorter drive home last night and to work this morning.  It was pretty nice.  Additionally, it was fun hearing Mom tell me all the silly things that the dogs did.  It was all normal day-to-day stuff, but it was interesting to hear it from someone else's perspective.  She told me how Lolly tried to give her attack loves while she was putting her shoes on, how Wolfey seemed to roll his eyes at Lolly's silly behavior and how Lolly just needs way too much attention.  All stuff I know, but it was still fun to talk about it with someone who FINALLY experienced my zoo first hand!  It was also nice to have two more pairs of hands to help with the petting.  Wolfey got some much needed one-on-one while Mom, Dad or I kept Lolly distracted.  I really am lucky to have such loving, accepting parents.  They never would have dreamed of having an inside dog before Wolfey, and now they let me bring TWO!

No comments:

Post a Comment