Friday, November 9, 2012

Last night after work I went back to my parents' house to get the dogs and had dinner with my dad.  The following is from our dinner conversation:

Me: How were the dogs?

Dad: Your mom got pretty frustrated when she tried to put her shoes on.  Lolly kept getting in her face; probably took her twice as long as usual to tie her shoes.

Me: Yeah, she's so loving, but she just doesn't know when to back off.

Dad: Is she loving or clingy?

Me: I can't believe how laid back she is here.  I think maybe it's because there are more people around, so she doesn't have to worry that she's going to be left or not get attention.

Dad: You're kidding, right?

Me: No, she's way more relaxed here than she is at my house.

Dad:  Really?  Because here she's like a fart in a frying pan!

Only my dad!  I love that he tells it like it is.  He's right that Lolly's pretty hard to nail down, but it was really great to see that she could be more relaxed with more people around.

No comments:

Post a Comment