Friday, November 16, 2012

My Napoleon

As we were out in the front yard, my neighbor walked by with his pit bull.  Wolfey took off, barking and carrying on.  Thankfully, the pit is way better behaved than my little brat of a mutt, because he completely ignored Wolfey, who he very easily could have eaten for a mid afternoon snack (for the record, this is just one example of why it irritates the crap out of me when people act like pit bulls are mean dogs).  I don't quite get it, but Wolfey completely ignores little dogs, plays with dogs his own size and tries to attack big dogs.  I imagine it has to do with his history (having been severely abused as a little guy, he always tries to protect me and our territory now) but Mom likes to tease him and says he has short man syndrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment