Saturday, November 3, 2012

Dear Genius Self,

"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again" is not a good approach when it comes to sleeping pills.  Thursday night I wasn't feeling too hot and really needed a good night's sleep, so I took an Excedrin PM.  The dogs had me up 5 times.  When my alarm went off yesterday morning, I was so groggy I overslept and was nearly late to work, despite getting ready in less than 20 minutes.  So last night, being even more tired than the night before and having a throbbing headache from lack of sleep and eating allergens, I once again took and Excedrin PM.  And once again the dogs had me up several times during the night.  It's now 12:00 and I'm just now feeling functional.  Thank goodness I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow.  I have big plans to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment