Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My dad is the best!


Dad is trying out recipes for alternative dressings for Thanksgiving!  He's so awesome :)


My plan is to try the skirlie, and if it's good, make some of it for Thanksgiving for you and Janet.
 
I also found a recipe that's similar, but has apricots.  But, I think cranberries and pecans would work too.
 

----- Original Message -----
From: (Me)
To: (Dad)
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 2:56 PM
Subject: Re: oat stuffing

YUM!!!  I can't wait to try it!  For the record, I'll be eating Mom's dressing on Thanksgiving, and just paying for it later!


From: (Dad)
To: (Me)
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 11:25 AM
Subject: Re: oat stuffing

http://itsallgouda.blogspot.com/2008/11/great-scot-super-savory-stuffing-that.html
 

----- Original Message -----
From: (Me)
To: (Dad)
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 10:22 AM
Subject: Re: oat stuffing

The attachment didn't come through but just from the name I'm loving it :)  And I'm all for substituting apples for onions!

From: (Dad)
To: (Me)
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 8:35 AM
Subject: oat stuffing

Karen,
 
Here's what I'll make for tomorrow's supper.  Thinking about substituting apples for the onions around the outside of the chicken.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment