Monday, April 23, 2012

Yesterday was a busy day, despite the fact that I never left my yard.  I did laundry, changed the sheets, mowed the grass, cleaned the house...and attempted to make time for Wolfey.  I'll admit that despite my best efforts, he was a bit neglected yesterday.  Thankfully my mom came out to help me put together the shelving unit my aunt gave me (I tried, really, but it just wasn't a one-person job!) and brought Miss Thing with her.  Miss Thing was such a huge help.  She played soccer with Wolfey for a while (he has his own ball that's a little underinflated so he can carry it around and loves it when you kick it for him to chase) and was a huge help putting the shelves together.  I'm really not sure Mom and I could have done it without her.  I'm so lucky the monkeys love their cousin-dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment