Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A wee bit frustrated

Oops, it's Easter, not St. Patrick's Day ;)  Oh, well.  Forgive the Irish accent up there!  At any rate, knowing I wouldn't be around a computer for the holiday weekend, I had scheduled several posts to publish over the past couple of days - none of them did :(  I love following others' blogs and get irritated when they don't post for several days, so I really don't like that I've now done the same.  Not that I think that anyone is following this yet, but I hope that someday someone may go back and read from the beginning!  At any rate, I had scheduled to do a few more "meet (insert someone important here)" posts but those will have to wait, and things will have to go a bit out of order now.  Stay tuned for today's post - lots of love yesterday that all has to be put "on paper".

No comments:

Post a Comment