Thursday, August 2, 2012

What a day

What a couple of days, but yesterday was really interesting.  I guess Wolfey got into something that didn't agree with him, because after a ridiculously long, difficult both physically and emotionally, draining day, I was welcomed home by the smell of an accident.  My first inclination was to be upset with Wolfey (I was gone longer than usual and thought he'd just decided to go ahead and go.  NOT cool.) but I could tell he wasn't acting quite right, so I decided to investigate first.  Poor baby had gotten sick all over the playroom and hallway.  Let's just say I spent close to an hour scrubbing poo off my hardwood floors.  Yuck.  It's days like this that I'm so thankful for my hard floors and my generally well behaved pup!

No comments:

Post a Comment