Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I'm feeling it

I'm beat today.  It's funny - we didn't walk any longer last night than we usually do, but the walk was a little faster paced and with eight minutes of jogging added in, I'm definitely sore.  I think Wolfey was feeling it, too.  When I left for work this morning, he was zonked on the couch.  I'm so jealous!  I wish I could have joined him.  At this point, I'm looking for input.  For one thing, I need motivation to get me back out there tomorrow.  I'm not good at exercising, and now that my walking buddy has pooped out on me, I have no one pushing me to meet them, and it's way too easy to say, "I'm tired, I'll do it tomorrow."  So if anyone has any input that will help motivate me, I'm all ears!  Yes, I know that Wolfey needs the exercise, too, and that helps, but I still need a little shove in the right direction most days.  Also, I'd like suggestions for jogging music.  I have no delusions that I will ever become a runner, but it does seem that some peppy music would help get me moving a little faster.  So this is my call to all my fit friends - help me out!  For my health and for Wolfey's, I'd like to get out and get moving more often.  Please help me make it more enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment