Monday, July 30, 2012

Belated gifts

Remember the Christmas gift I finally gave my sister this spring? Well tonight was Dad's Father's Day dinner (smoked pork chops, per his request), my parents' anniversary (which was July 27. BBS and I put together a photo album for when they travel) and Mom finally got these pillows for Mother's Day. I made the tan covers for Christmas and BBS and I got several different holiday decorations to pin to them, with the idea that I would make covers for each season for the upcoming holidays. These bright flowers were for Mother's Day and will be her Spring/Summer covers, then she'll get some Fall ones for her birthday in October...although, at this rate, she may not actually get them until January!

1 comment:

  1. Trying to edit this to include a note that these are to go on chairs on the front porch but since I'm posting from my phone I can't figure it out. At any rate, Mom had been asking for bright, seasonal pillows for the front porch. Hence, the seasonal decorations to pin on the tan covers and the upcoming seasonal covers.

    ReplyDelete