Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I'm so thankful the weather has cooled to a much more comfortable 90 degrees!  I really prefer cold weather (as my friend Abby over at Square Zero would say, "I can always put more clothes on, but I can only take so much off before it becomes indecent!") but after 105, 107 and even one day of 110, I'll take 90 any day.  Poor Wolfey is happy about the weather change, too, since it means he's more likely to be taken on more (and longer) walks.  Now if only Mother Nature would make it Fall for me!

2 comments:

  1. I know it was ridiculous right. I was babysitting my nephew in Indy and they had the most 100+ days in a row ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty crazy. What was even more crazy, though, was that when I went outside yesterday morning and it WASN'T already over 80 degrees, I actually felt a little cold!

      Delete