Saturday, July 21, 2012

Real kisses

The monkeys know all they have to do to get what they want out of Aunt Karen is to say please and give me a kiss on the cheek.  Works every time.  Last night, Doll Baby wanted to play games on my phone.  I asked how he gets what he wants and he gave me a big smile, said please and mushed his slobbery lips against my cheek.  I have him my phone and he ran off to play.  Later in the evening, after he'd returned my phone, we'd played and I was preparing to leave, I asked him for a hug goodbye and as he leaned in, he whispered in my ear, "that wasn't a real kiss."  It took me a second to register what he said and I must have had a blank look on my face, so he said, "I got your phone.  I didn't kiss you."  Little stinker is only 3 and he's already a tease!  No worries, I smothered him in real kisses before I left :)

No comments:

Post a Comment