Saturday, July 7, 2012

Sometimes it all hits you at once.  My parents have been out of town for a couple weeks and I'm missing them terribly.  They'll be home soon, but it's really hitting me how long it's been since I've seen them.  And yes, I'm a momma's girl.  I'm missing my walking buddy, too.  He's been crazy busy with work and we haven't gotten together in over two weeks.  With as hot as it's been, I haven't been able to get myself motivated to walk too far without him pushing me.  So on top of missing out on quite a bit of my support system, I'm also missing my exercise, which is an awesome form of therapy for me.  All this when I'm on major foster overload.  I've gotten news about both my kids within the past couple days.  Some good, some bad, some hopeful, some unmitigable.  There's just so much going on for both my babies.  It's a bit much for me to take sometimes.  Right now, I'm just trying to focus on the good things - dinner with a good friend tonight, a bridal shower for my soon-to-be cousin tomorrow and hopefully a meeting with my girls from The Arc Monday.  Oh, and the little girl outside barking at the dog right now.  Too cute!  I'm so lucky to have so much happiness around me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment