Monday, June 4, 2012

The upside of working six days a week

I'm learning to really make the most of my days off. Today I slept until my body was ready to get up (7:50. I usually get up at 7:40) and had a relaxed but super productive morning. I made two crockpot meals, ran the vacuum, did the dishes, did a couple loads of laundry and some general tidying. Then I met my mom for lunch, kept an appointment at the bank to discuss refinancing my house, visited my grandparents, did some shopping (I had a $10 Kohl's card that was about to expire!) and had dinner and snuggle time with BBS and the monkeys (okay, I didn't snuggle with BBS!). Now, at 9:30, I've just arrived home from a busy and exhausting but productive and incredibly enjoyable day! Working so much overtime is really wearing me out, but if the past two weeks are any indication, it's also making my days off really incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment