Saturday, June 2, 2012

Multiple personalities

I sit here at work and there are so many thoughts swarming my head I don't even know where to start.  Half of me wants to complain about how exhausted I am from working so much overtime but the other half is thrilled that I can overpay my bills and still have money left over.  Half of me is frustrated beyond belief with The Girl and the situations she puts herself in but the other half is just so happy she's safe and healthy that I don't even care how she behaves.  Half of me hates going home to an empty house every night but the other half is thankful I have a comfortable home and space for "me time".  Through all of this, all of me knows that I am lucky to have awesome friends and family to support and love the many halves of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment