Tuesday, June 5, 2012

ADD dog

Typically Wolfey loves to be brushed (although getting to this point was a process, too.  More on that later) but this morning he just couldn't focus.  As soon as I picked up his brush he stared dancing and couldn't get out the front door fast enough, but the neighbor's cat was outside and apparently barking at the cat was more exciting than getting brushed.  I had to call him back I don't know how many times and I'm sure my neighbors must have thought I'd lost it.  I kept yelling, "If you want your cookie you better get back here and let me finish!"  Wolfey would come running, I'd brush him for a minute, then he'd be off like a light again.  After about four times of this, I finally said, "If you run off again you won't get your cookie!"  I'm not sure I've ever seen him sit so nicely!  And they say dogs don't understand English.  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment