Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Yipes!

We've had our first full-on doggie fight.  Mom and Dad sent bones home with me the other night when I went there for dinner.  Wolfey knows anything that comes from Mema and Papa's house in a ziplock bag is bound to be good stuff, so he sat pretty, got his treat and gobbled it up.  Lolly, on the other hand, decided to take her time with hers.   I went out to the garage to get some dog food out of the deep freeze and no sooner did the door shut behind me than I heard it start.  I ran back in, yelling but had to really raise my voice to get their attention and break it up.  Anyone with multiple dogs - is this normal?!?We've had some grumbling before when one had a treat the other didn't, but this was all on war when Wolfey sniffed at Lolly's bone.  I'm so not okay with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment