Thursday, December 13, 2012

Siamese twins?

I swear, my dogs are joined at the tail!  I had to drag Lolly out of the house today because she didn't want to go without Wolfey.  They are pathetic!  Lolly had a vet appointment and although they're super nice and don't mind if I bring Wolfey along, I also figured there was no point in stressing him out by taking him in there when he didn't need to be checked out.  We were at my parents' house since they live close to the vet's office and that's where the dogs are staying for the day, since I didn't have time to run Lolly all the way back home between her appointment and my work and I was hoping that having my dad there would help.  Yeah.  First I told Wolfey to stay (he did) and called Lolly (she stayed, too).  Then I told Wolfey to go to Papa (he did) and Lolly went along, too.  Once my dad had Wolfey's collar I called Lolly...and called her...and called her.  She refused to come.  Finally I walked toward her, and being the super submissive dog she is, she laid down.  I grabbed her collar, thinking she would get up and come with me, but instead she rolled over on her back.  I started walking and rather than getting up to come along with me, she laid there and I had to drag her outside!  Once the door was closed and she knew she couldn't get to Wolfey anymore she was fairly cooperative, but I just find it amazing that in only four months they have become so bonded that I literally had to drag them apart!

No comments:

Post a Comment