Saturday, October 20, 2012

Whoa!

I haven't checked my stats in a few days - 180 posts (this is #181) and more than 2030 page views!  Woohoo!  My last blog did much better, but I think fostering is much more interesting to most people than dogs, since anyone can and does have a dog, but fostering is more rare.  Still, I'm pretty happy to see that people are actually reading what I have to say :)

As for what I do have to say...I'm FINALLY taking Schmo on his birthday outing tonight!  Yay!  It's hard work being the World's Greatest Aunt (patent pending) but I love every second of it.  I take the kids out, one-on-one with Aunt Karen, instead of buying a birthday present.  I think we're going to play laser tag and have a sleep over.  Should be an awesome night!  I'm so lucky to love such fun monkeys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment